- Resolution : 1x100µs
- Range 100~19900
- Accuracy + 0.2% Full Scale
- Opearating Temperature 0°C~50°C
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Accuracy and Effective
- Easy to Follow Calibration Instruction
- Durable and Lasting
- Battery Life Approx. 100 hours
It is commonly used in hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts or impurities in the water.
- Simple and Easy to use
- Accuracy and effective
- Easy to follow calibration instruction
- Durable and lasting
- Remove protective cap from bottom.
- To switch on the unit, slide the ‘ON/OFF’ switch located on top of the tester to ‘ON’.
- Dip tester into sample solution up to the immersion level.
- Stir gently to remove bubbles and wait for 2 minutes so as to allow a full temperature compensation before readout.
- Multiply reading according to the resolution.
- Always rinse with distilled water, blot dry before and after each test.
- Switch off the tester and replace protective cap before storing away.
What's in the box
1 x Conductivity Meter (EC Meter)